Online Source of Printer Tips,Tricks,Troubleshooting,and Technical Support.

January 01, 2010

Print Template Pattern By Using Canon PIXMA MP638

Happy New Year 2010!. This is my first post on this year. Again and again I would like to share my knowledge to all my blog visitor. Check it out.
One of new features of Canon PIXMA all in one printer MP/MX series is template patter printing. We can now print various pattern such as: note book paper,graph paper,check list,etc.
I will lead you step by step to perform this helpful feature.:)

Steps:
  • Scroll the Easy Scroll Wheel to select Template Print,press OK button
  • Select the pattern you want to print:
  1. Note book paper 1 8mm spacing
  2. Note book paper 2 7mm spacing
  3. Note book paper 3 6mm spacing
  4. Graph paper 1 Graph 5mm
  5. Graph paper 2 Graph 3mm
  6. Checklist
  7. Staff Paper
  • Press OK button
  • Print,press OK button
To set more than one copy of the pattern,press (+) button.
Share:

0 comments: